KEY TO YOUR SECURITY
- Park in a well-lighted area.
If it is late at night, ask a merchant or
security guard to escort you to your car.
- Lock your car
- Do not store gifts in the car
where thieves can see them... store them in the
- When possible, shop with a
friend or group of people
- Don't flash money
- Be aware of your credit card
and make sure it is always returned to you
- Teach your child what to do if
you become separated
Decorations, Parties, Etc...
- Have outdoor lights that
illuminate the front, side, and back of your home
- Lock all doors and windows
- Be alert of fund-raising
scams. If you are suspicious, contact the proper authorities.
More Security Resources:
For our rapid 24-hour
emergency service, contact us at:
Return to the Home Page